Saturday, March 16, 2013

Emotions running high

     As I continue to write I feel emotions building up and spilling out of me. Hurt from the past finds new places within me to wound with it's acid sting. I tried ignoring it, I tried medicating it, I tried talking it out of me. Now, time to try something new. Accepting it. 
     Feelings hurt and some old wounds never truly heal. And maybe that's okay. Taking the pain and transforming into the fuel of a fire instead of trying to smother it...maybe that is what I'm supposed to be doing. Be authentic in my story though it's full of fiction and mythology. Perhaps the rest of the story is buried somewhere there in the pain and I have to relive it to get to what lies beneath. So, that's what I'm doing. FEELING. And it hurts. But it also means I'm alive, and soon my characters will be too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment